Tren Tabs (Methyltrienolone) 1mg 50tabs AlphaPharma description, Tren Tabs (Methyltrienolone) 1mg 50tabs AlphaPharma side effects, Tren Tabs (Methyltrienolone) 1mg 50tabs AlphaPharma price, Tren Tabs (Methyltrienolone) 1mg 50tabs AlphaPharma substance
Methyltrienolone (Methyl Trenbolone, MT, Oral Tren, Tren Tabs, Metribolone, R1881)Methyltrienolone
Methyltrienolone (Methyl Trenbolone, MT, Tren Tabs, Metribolone, R1881) is a very potent, non-aromatizing androgen.(1) Methyltrienolone binds so strongly to the AR (androgen receptor) that it has been used as a photoaffinity label for the androgen receptor.(2) In other words, this stuff binds onto the AR so strongly that it is pretty much the benchmark in studies on other androgens to measure how strongly they bind to the AR. If you've read the profile on Trenbolone Acetate (TA), you'll note that it said TA is the most potent injectable weapon in our arsenal with regards to ability to bind to the Androgen Receptor. That's still true, because methyltrienolone is not injectable. It is simply the oral version of TA, which means it is Trenbolone which has undergone modification to become orally active, via the addition of a 17-alpha-methyl group.
So why is it important that this stuff binds so tightly to the AR? Well, Androgen Receptors are found in both fat cells as well as muscle cells.(6) Androgens act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, and in the fat cells to affect fat burning.(7)(5) The stronger the androgen binds to the AR, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat) tissue.(7)(4) Unfortunately, that strong binding doesn't also automatically mean that it will elicit the strongest possible anabolic response, nor that the weakest bind will elicit a weak anabolic response. Anadrol (oxymetholone) has the weakest bind to the AR possible (too low to be measured), and it produces a profound anabolic response. Dianabol has a similarly low binding affinity, and also produces a very good anabolic response.
Remember, Androgen Receptors are found in both muscle tissue as well as adipose tissue. When a muscle's AR is stimulated, it can induce hypertrophy. When an adipose tissue's AR is stimulated, through various related mechanisms, fat is lost. This is a gross oversimplification, but all we need to know is that when you have a steroid that binds to the AR, it builds muscle and burns fat. And a steroid that binds very tightly to the AR will stimulate a lot of muscle synthesis and burn a lot of fat. So while it is important, AR binding/stimulation is not the end all, be all of anabolism. Don't be fooled by the anabolic/androgenic ratio of this or any steroid, either. The anabolic/androgenic ratio of MT would suggest that it produces 120+ times the anabolic and 60+ times androgenic effect of Testosterone (which has a score of 100 and 100 respectively).
Methyltrienolone would probably be best used as part of a cutting cycle, stacked with some injectables (testosterone, etc...), but absolutely no other orals. Methyl Trenbolone is just too hepatotoxic.(10) Methyl Tren was originally developed by Roussell-UCLAF during the 1960s, then explored further by Negma, the French company who brought Parabolan (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) to the market (and then discontinued it). Methyl Tren was never pushed for approval as a commercially released drug, since the original studies showed it to be highly toxic.
Methyltrienolone is a 19Nor compound (as is Trenbolone), thus it will effect your sexual drive and performance in a similar way as both Trenbolone and Nandrolone. Temporary Impotence and/or a lack of libido is very possible (aka Tren-Dick or Deca Dick)(8). Another problem with MT is that it is a progestin, and binds shockingly well to the progesterone receptor also (PgR) (3). As we know, progestins amplify estrogenic effects of Aromatizing drugs. Although MT doesnt aromatize, you will still need to worry about its ability to cause side-effects by amplifying the estrogenic issues caused by the other compounds you may be taking.
Dosages of Methyltrienolone should be kept very low, to around 500-750mcgs/day, for not much longer than 3-4 weeks. Some very advanced users have used Methyl Trenbolone (Tren Tabs) at up to 1 to 1.5mg/day, also for very short periods of not longer than 3-4 weeks. There are claims that a 500-750mcg dose is relatively safe, and roughly as effective as 150-225mgs of Trenbolone Acetate.
For women, a possible side effect of Methyl Tren is Virilization (development of male sexual characteristics), which is profound with this drug (9), so it should be entirely off limits for women to use. You will need to take a very good Cycle Support Stack with this compound, should you decide to try it. Bare minimum you should absolutely use TUDCA to prevent anabolic steroid induced cholestasis. You'll still need to get blood work done, avoid other orals, avoid drinking alcohol, or anything else which could tax your liver, and monitor your health closely. MethylTren is not a drug for novices! It is probably best utilized by bodybuilders who are pre-contest.
Methyltrienolone Tablets (Tren Tabs)
Molecular Weight: 284.3974
Melting Point: N/A
Manufacturer: Negma (never released), Underground Labs
Effective dose: 500-750mcgs/day
Active Life: 4-6hours
Detection Time: Unknown (never tested in humans)
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (estimated):12,000+/6,000+
- Bojar H, Maar K, Staib W (1980). "The endocrine background of human renal cell carcinoma. V. Binding of the highly potent androgen methyltrienolone (R 1881) by tumour cytosol". Urol. Int. 35 (2): 154–60.
- Brinkmann AO, Kuiper GG, de Boer W, Mulder E, Bolt J, van Steenbrugge GJ, van der Molen HJ (January 1986). "Characterization of androgen receptors after photoaffinity labelling with [3H]methyltrienolone (R1881)". J. Steroid Biochem. 24 (1): 245–9.
- Dube JY, Tremblay RR, Chapdelaine P. Binding of methyltrienolone to various androgen-dependent and androgen-responsive tissues in four animal species. Horm Res 1976;7(6):333-40
- Tremblay RR, Dube JY, Ho-Kim MA, Lesage R. Determination of rat muscles androgen-receptor complexes with methyltrienolone. Steroids 1977 Feb;29(2):185-95 5. APMIS. 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46.
- Xu X, et al. "The effects of androgens on the regulation of lipolysis in adipose precursor cells." Endocrinology 1990 Feb;126(2):1229.
- Am J Physiol. 1998 Jun;274(6 Pt 1):C1645-52.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995 May 11;1244(1):117-20.
- Baum MJ, Kingsbury PA, Erskine MS. Failure of the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (methyltrienolone, R1881) to duplicate the activational effect of testosterone on mating in castrated male rats. J Endocrinol 1987 Apr;113(1):15-20
- Biochem Pharmacol. 1984 Apr 15;33(8):1235-41.Changes in the activities of microsomal enzymes involved in hepatic steroid metabolism in the rat after administration of androgenic, estrogenic, progestational, anabolic and catatoxic steroids.
- Krüskemper, HL; Noell, G (1966). "Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17-alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17 beta-ol-3-one)". Steroids 8 (1): 13–24.
People Also Search For:
Tren Tabs (Methyltrienolone) 1mg 50tabs AlphaPharma