Are You 100% Confident That Your Workout Routine Will REALLY Work BEST For The Results You Want? description, Are You 100% Confident That Your Workout Routine Will REALLY Work BEST For The Results You Want? side effects, Are You 100% Confident That Your Workout Routine Will REALLY Work BEST For The Results You Want? price, Are You 100% Confident That Your Workout Routine Will REALLY Work BEST For The Results You Want? substance
Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, or improve your body in any way, the one thing we all have in common is that we want to get the BEST results as FAST as possible.
How do we do that? Simple. It starts with using the most effective workout routine there is.
I’m talking about the workout routine that is fully designed in all of the ways that are proven to work best for you, your body, your exact goal, your specific schedule, and your individual training needs, preferences and experience level.
Why? Because If you use the workout routine that truly is the BEST for you, you’ll be guaranteed to get the BEST results you possibly can. Pretty obvious, right?
There’s just one big problem…Most Workout Routines Are Complete Crap!
…Probably Even Yours
If only it was as easy as just using the first workout routine you’ve found or created for yourself. Unfortunately, it’s NEVER that easy. That’s because the majority of the workout routines being used these days are less effective than they should be or just complete crap altogether.
You see, most of the ready-made workouts you find online, see in magazines or buy in the latest fitness guru’s overpriced ebook are total garbage. The same goes for the routine that was recommended to you by some friend in your gym or some random poster on some internet forum.
Hell, even a routine being designed by a typical clueless personal trainer is likely to be bad in some significant way.
Not to mention, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the last 12+ years, it’s that the workouts people design for themselves often range from “pretty bad” to “the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”
So whether you decide to use a workout routine that someone else created or attempt to create one on your own, there’s a good chance you’ll end up with something that just won’t work as well as it should (if it even works at all).Here’s Why Your Workout Routine Will Fail…
There are a ton of reasons for why most workout routines fail to be as effective as you want them to be. But in my experience, I’ve found that most workouts fail due to one or more of the following problems…
- It’s based on unproven methods and faulty research. Did you know there are certain workout methods that are scientifically proven to work better than others? The scary part is, there are still so many supposed “fitness gurus” who are ignoring the research and real world results, and so many workout routines that are still using those LESS effective training methods. If you end up using one of them, you’ll be at a disadvantage before you even begin.
- It’s wrong for your specific goal. For example, if you only care about building muscle, then why the hell is your routine more ideal for strength gains? This is why you often hear people complain that they got stronger but barely built any muscle in the process. Here’s another example. If you want to lose fat while maintaining lean muscle mass, why are you using a higher volume muscle building program? This is why so many people end up losing a ton of muscle and strength while trying to lose fat. There are many similar examples, but the point is that if your workout isn’t fully designed to be ideal for your specific goal, your results will always suffer.
- It’s not convenient for your schedule or life. No matter how great your workout routine is, it’s completely useless if you end up missing workouts because it’s too inconvenient for you and just doesn’t fit perfectly within your daily and weekly schedule. Instead of trying (and failing) to adjust your life to fit your workout, you should be using a workout that’s adjusted to fit your life.
- It’s relies mostly on silly myths and gimmicks. Want to hear a secret? Most workouts are designed to appeal to you rather than actually work for you. That’s why you’ll see endless “toning” and “sculpting” workouts for women even though the concept of toning and sculpting is a scientifically proven myth that is constantly being laughed at by people who know better. But the creators of those workouts don’t care. They just want you to keep buying their magazines and coming back to their websites. It doesn’t matter to them that these myth-based workouts are the #1 reason why most women fail to get anything close to positive results.
- It’s not designed for your body. Did you know that most of the typical workout routines you find aimed at building muscle are designed for people with amazing genetics and a ton of steroid use? Yup, it’s true. Now ask yourself… does that description fit you? No? Then why on earth are you using a workout routine that will ONLY work for those people?
- It’s not right for your experience level. People like to assume they’re much more advanced than they actually are. This stupid line of thinking leads to beginners and intermediates using advanced workouts. Unfortunately, these advanced workouts and the advanced methods that come with them are designed to work best ONLY for the people who truly ARE advanced. Everyone else just ends up hurting their own progress because they’re using a routine that’s not ideal for their experience level.
- It’s all hype, but no results. Most of the workout routines you see these days are built on nothing but hype and fancy marketing. “Gain 20lbs Of Lean Muscle In Just 6 weeks!” or “Lose 30lbs Of Fat In Just 15 Days!” Guess what? It’s all bullshit. So are the supposed workouts that some famous actor or actress used to get their “Hollywood body.” HA! These are all just examples of routines that were designed to sell well rather than actually work well. The hype always sounds great, but the results always suck.
- It’s just NOT as effective as it could be. There are many components that go into creating an effective workout routine, and you need to make sure that they are all absolutely perfect in order for it to work best (or sometimes just work at all). That means you need to use the right workout split, training frequency, volume, intensity, combinations of sets and reps, exercise selection and progression method, and make sure that it’s all adjusted to be perfect for you, your body, your exact goals, your age, your experience level, your genetics and your schedule. Unfortunately, most of the workout routines people find or create for themselves fail to get everything exactly right (if they even get anything right at all).
These are the reasons why most workout routines fail. This is why most of the people who work out regularly still look exactly the same months (or even years) later. This is why most people end up quitting because they get no where.
And the few people who actually do get positive results from their workout routine? These are the reasons why it took them WAY longer than it should have to get those results. What took them years to accomplish probably could have been done in months if they got everything right from the very beginning.
So the question is, how do you avoid all of this? How do you solve these problems and eliminate these common pitfalls so you can actually get the best results as fast as possible? Well…There Are 5 Solutions To These Common Problems
…But They All Have A Catch
Now that you know why most workout routines end up failing to work for you, you probably want to know what you’re supposed to do about it. Well, there are 5 solutions to these problems…
- Pay a trainer to design your workout for you. This seems perfect in theory, but there’s just 2 big problems. First, many personal trainers will charge you up to $100 per hour! Over the course of 1-2 hours per session and 3-5 sessions per week, you’ll end up spending thousands of dollars trying to get things figured out. The second problem is even worse. Most personal trainers know less about designing an effective workout routine than you do. It’s scary, but it’s true. Just ask around and you’ll hear all kinds of horror stories. Sure, some trainers are fantastic at what they do. It’s just that for every great one, there’s probably 100 horrible ones. Are those the odds you want to risk your $100 per hour on? I sure as hell wouldn’t.
- Spend hours, days, weeks, months and years researching on your own. Over the last 12 years, that’s exactly what I’ve done, and I highly recommend it. Read every book, article, scientific study, website, blog post and useful source of information you can find and learn as much as you can. The big problem however is that this takes time… LOTS of time. Plus, it takes a certain level of knowledge and experience just to be able to sift through all of the myths, lies, and bad information to find what’s legitimately accurate and truthful. That’s where most people unfortunately go wrong.
- Experiment until you find what’s best for you. Here’s another idea I love. Try different workout routines, different splits and schedules, and different methods until you discover what works best. This type of trial and error is probably the ideal way of learning what works well, what works best, and what doesn’t work at all. But again, there’s a problem. Every “test” requires at least 2-4 months of your time and effort to know for sure how well it works. That means it could be years before you stumble upon your true BEST workout routine.
- Ask someone for help and advice. For example, find your favorite workout related internet forum and post your questions. Chances are you’ll get answers within a few hours. But yet again, there’s a problem. Most forums are filled with people who know significantly less than you do. The worst part is you won’t be able to tell them apart from the few people who truly are knowledgeable. That means you could be taking advice from someone who is legitimately giving you great information, or some completely clueless newbie who was asking those same questions just a few days earlier. The same goes for the people in your gym. Trust me… the odds of you getting quality advice from someone in a typical gym is slim to none. Even if they “look” like they should know what they’re doing, they almost never do. Good genetics/steroid use often makes up for that.
- Buy the newest “amazing” program. It seems like every few weeks some “fitness guru” releases some program or ebook that will supposedly “revolutionize” everything and get you “lightning fast” results. In reality however, it’s just another batch of crap in a long line of overhyped and overpriced fitness guru garbage put out for the sole purpose of making them a ton of money… your money. Even worse is that all of their other fitness guru friends will then recommend that new program because they get a percentage of every sale they help bring in. That makes it damn near impossible to know whose advice and recommendations you can really trust, and who is just doing their buddy a favor and earning themselves a commission in the process.
In all honesty, if you wanted to find the workout routine that’s best for you, these 5 “solutions” would really be your only possible options. But the downside is, you’d always be forced to accept the major flaw that each one brings, and that’s always a flaw that can significantly hurt your results.
What you need instead is a REAL solution. Some kind of better, faster, easier way to find your ideal workout routine. Unfortunately, this has never really existed. That is… until now.The Ultimate Solution Has Finally Arrived! Introducing… “The Best Workout Routines”
The Best Workout Routines is the ultimate instantly-downloadable collection of the most effective and highly successful workouts for every goal, schedule, experience level, training preference, and individual need.
There’s no more doubt. No more second guessing. No more searching. No more wasting your time and effort using workouts that either don’t work well enough, don’t work fast enough, or just flat out don’t work at all.
This guide contains the routines that are already proven and guaranteed to work best for you. How do I know? Because over the last 12+ years…
- I’ve already done all of the research.
- I’ve already read all of the books, articles, blog posts and forums.
- I’ve already seen all of the scientific studies.
- I’ve already observed what works and what doesn’t for regular people in the real world.
- I’ve already experimented and tested firsthand myself.
- I’ve already experimented and tested with the countless men and women who have come to me for help.
I’ve already solved all of the problems, and this guide gives you all of the answers.
The Best Workout Routines completely eliminates all of the issues that would have prevented you from getting the results you want from your workout routine, because I’ve already spent the last 12 years figuring everything out for you.
You won’t have to research, test or experiment. You won’t have to pay $100 per hour for some clueless personal trainer or spend $77 on some fitness guru’s latest useless ebook. You’ll no longer have to hope that your routine is actually going to work the way you want it to.
Instead, The Best Workout Routines instantly provides you with all of the proven programs you’ll need to get the best results possible. All you need to do is use them.Which Workouts Are Included In This Guide?
The Best Workout Routines contains 11 highly effective workouts, more than 45 different versions, and an endless amount of options to suit every possible goal, schedule, training need and preference you can think of.
Here now are some of the workouts you’ll get instant access to…The Muscle Building Workout Routine (Expanded Edition) ($20 Value)
I simply call this program “The Muscle Building Workout Routine” for 2 reasons. First, it’s always the first routine I recommend to people whose #1 goal is building any amount of muscle. Second, because it’s the muscle building workout that I personally used to instantly go from getting below average results to above average results.
This routine was my “game-changer,” and I’ve spent the last few years tweaking, adjusting and testing it to make it even MORE effective for you than it originally was for me. The results I’ve gotten and the amazing results I’ve seen countless others get speaks for itself and confirms this increased effectiveness.
This ALL NEW expanded edition gives you complete access to the full details of this routine along with 2 NEW never-before-mentioned split and scheduling options (one of which is my personal favorite of all) and 5 NEW versions of the workouts that incorporate new set and rep ranges, new adjustments, new methods and much more.Bodybuilding 2.0: The Enhanced Muscle Growth Program ($20 Value)
Bodybuilding workouts are supposed to be the most effective way to build muscle. But like any reader of this website already knows, that typical high volume/low frequency garbage only works for genetic freaks and people using tons of steroids.
That’s why my Bodybuilding 2.0 program is completely different. This enhanced bodybuilding routine is specifically designed for us natural, genetically average people in a way that adjusts every key training component to be absolutely ideal for maximum muscle growth.
Guess what else? It doesn’t use an upper/lower split or a full body split. It uses a more traditional “body part split” that has now been specially modified into 3 different scheduling options that are all MUCH more effective than every typical body part split I hate and tell you to avoid.
So, if you’re trying to build muscle and create a body that looks absolutely amazing, it’s time to ignore the methods of “Bodybuilding 1.0″ and start using Bodybuilding 2.0 to finally get the results you want.Targeted Lean Muscle ($20 Value)
There’s really only 2 ways to improve the way your body looks. You can lose some fat from the right body parts, or add some quality lean muscle to the right body parts.
As you probably already know, targeting specific areas of fat is a myth known as “spot reduction.” It just can’t be done. However, what CAN be done is “spot addition.”
Since weight training targets muscles and not fat, that means certain aspects of your workout can be adjusted to emphasize certain muscle groups more so than others. And that’s exactly what my Targeted Lean Muscle program allows you to do.
This routine is designed to add quality lean muscle to your body while providing you with different set ups that place more targeted emphasis on your chest, or back, or shoulders, or quads, or hamstrings.Outstanding Arms: The Biceps & Triceps Specialization Routine ($20 Value)
If there’s one thing everyone wants, it’s awesome looking arms. Every guy wants their biceps and triceps to be bigger and more impressive looking, and every girl wants a pair of sexy “toned” arms to show off when they go sleeveless.
If typical workouts aimed at improving your entire body equally just aren’t getting the job done, then the next best option is an arm specialization program. However, the problem with specialization programs is that the progress of every other body part is put “on hold” while that one specialized area gets all of the attention.
Are you really willing to sacrifice the results of the entire rest of your body just to improve your biceps/triceps? I sure as hell wasn’t, which is why I came up with a solution.
Outstanding Arms is a new kind of arm specialization routine that is designed to work amazingly well for the ENTIRE body while working EXTRA well for the muscle groups we’re trying to improve the most… the biceps and triceps. That means the rest of the body continues to improve while arm results are enhanced.Upper Body Focused Training ($20 Value)
Do you care a lot more about improving your upper body than improving your lower body? Are you already satisfied with your legs? Do you just want to temporarily shift your focus more towards upper body training?
If so, you’re not alone. I’ve noticed that there are many people who are more interested in their upper body (chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, back) than they are with their legs.
But for some reason, people on internet forums will tell you this is wrong. They’ll claim that you’re a baby for wanting to focus more on those “just-for-show” muscles. They’ll claim squats are more important. They’ll claim you should be more interested in building awesome legs than building an awesome upper body.
The thing is, who is anyone else to tell you what your goals should be? If you want to focus more on your upper body and your “show-off muscles,” then that’s EXACTLY what you should do. But… you should do it RIGHT.
That’s why I’m happy to finally bring you an entire workout routine designed around what your goals actually are: getting enhanced upper body results.
This program is specifically made to allow you to maintain your current levels of leg muscle and strength while EXTRA emphasis and focus is placed on improving your upper body. That means your legs will be maintained while your chest, shoulders, arms and back make superior progress.Lower Body Focused Training ($20 Value)
The Upper Body Focused Training program I just told you about is perfect if you’re looking to put more emphasis on your upper body than your lower body. But what if you have the opposite of that goal in mind?
What if you feel your quads, hamstrings, or calves are lagging behind the rest of your body in terms of development (muscle, strength, etc.). What if you just want to shift more of your training focus towards getting BETTER lower body results?
Well, that’s exactly what my Lower Body Focused Training program is designed to do. Now you’ll be able to maintain your current levels of upper body muscle and strength while EXTRA emphasis and focus is placed on improving your legs.The 2 Day Workout Routine: Minimal Time/Maximum Results ($20 Value)
I’ve heard people give a lot of excuses over the years for why they aren’t as lean or muscular as they wish they were. But, one of the most common excuses of all is this: “I’m just too busy. I don’t have enough time to work out.”
It’s a fair excuse, of course. Work, school, family, friends and life just get in the way and prevent us from having the time we need to get the results we want. And when the only workout routines you see typically involve doing 4, 5 or even 6 workouts per week, it just seems impossible.
Well, The 2 Day Workout Routine is designed to change that completely! You WON’T have to try to find time to do 6 workouts, or 5 workouts, or 4 workouts or even 3 workouts. Instead, this routine is specially constructed to be done in JUST 2 WORKOUTS PER WEEK! And you even get to pick which days!
That’s right… I’ve taken everything that makes a 4 day routine so effective and transformed it into the most convenient and highly successful 2 day workout routine you will ever see. That means no more trying to make time for your workouts. Now the workouts are custom made for your busy schedule.Maximum Muscle Hypertrophy ($20 Value)
Maximum Muscle Hypertrophy is one of my favorite 3 day workout routines aimed at “looks” related goals (building muscle, getting “toned,” just looking great naked, etc.).
The reason why is because most 3 day programs are forced to use a full body split in order for a sufficient training frequency to be reached. The downside is that, if you’re past the beginner level, then full body is usually NOT the most effective way to train for these types of goals.
To fix this, I modified a fairly popular split that I always liked a little and turned it into a split that I now like A LOT. I then inserted the optimal amounts of volume for each muscle group and put it all together to create the perfect 3 day muscle hypertrophy routine.The Fat Loss + Muscle Maintenance Solution ($20 Value)
One of the biggest problems people face when losing fat is that they end up losing their hard earned muscle in the process. You see, people like to say they want to “lose weight,” but what they really want to do is only lose body fat while maintaining all of their lean muscle mass.
The problem is, most of the typical fat loss workouts and methods people use only help to CAUSE that muscle loss rather than prevent it from happening. It’s one of the biggest complaints I see, and it’s something that I’ve personally experienced first hand. Muscle loss during my fat loss phases was a regular occurrence for me in the past.
That was until I discovered a solution. A specific training frequency and volume that, when combined with a certain weekly split and intensity format, has allowed me (and countless others) to preserve every single pound of lean muscle while the body fat melts away.
While I’ve been able to effectively apply these modifications to various workout routines, I’ve found that there’s ONE specific routine that makes it all work with the greatest success. You’ll now have the full details of that program, which will damn near guarantee you never lose a pound of lean muscle ever again.The Beginner Weight Training Routine (Expanded Edition) ($20 Value)
Did you know that beginners are able to build muscle, increase strength, and improve the way their body looks and performs MUCH faster than an intermediate or advanced person ever could? It’s true.
All you need to do is use a workout routine that is designed to produce these enhanced results. As it turns out, there’s really only been ONE specific program that I’ve recommended to beginners for making this happen, and I’ve seen it work so amazingly well time after time that I’ve never had a reason to recommend anything else.
I simply call this program The Beginner Weight Training Workout Routine, and this ALL NEW expanded edition gives you complete access to its full details along with 1 NEW never-before-seen version of the workouts. So if you fit into the “beginner” category, look no further. This is the routine that has been proven to work best for you.3DM: The 3 Day Mass Gaining Routine ($20 Value)
The majority of the upper and lower body based weight training routines you come across are designed to be done over 4 days per week. That’s 2 upper body workouts, and 2 lower body workouts.
The thing is, many people can only work out 3 days per week instead of 4 (or just prefer it that way). So, what people often do in this case is reschedule that 4 day routine over 3 days instead. This is often just fine… but the truth is that it’s never as perfect as it originally was because it’s really meant to be a 4 day routine.
Well, that’s why I’ve created 3DM, The 3 Day Mass Gaining Routine that is designed specifically (and ONLY) for being done using the 3-day upper/lower split. Now instead of trying to make a 4 day program work over 3 days, you’ll be using a program custom made with 3 days in mind.Still Want More?
Here’s The Best FREE Bonus Ever…
In addition to all of the workout routines I’ve told you about so far, I’m also including an amazing bonus that you’re absolutely going to love. When you order today you’ll also get…Bonus: All NEW Workouts Are FREE! ($97+ Value)
Yup, you read that correctly. You see, this is really only just “Volume 1″ of The Best Workout Routines. I fully intend on putting out a Volume 2, and 3, and so on. That means I’m going to gradually be adding…
- New workouts!
- New training methods!
- New splits and schedules!
- New versions!
- New customizations!
- New advanced options!
- New routines for every goal and situation you can possibly think of!
Here’s the best part. Whenever I make these updates and additions, you’ll automatically receive every single one of them for FREE for LIFE! There’s no catch and absolutely no additional cost.
As soon as a new workout is available, you’ll get an email containing your download link. Simple as that.
Now if you add up the legitimate value of these workouts (and the many others that will be added over time), you’ll realize that this guide is easily worth well over $200. That’s not fake hype. That’s the honest value of this guide.
However, unlike most “fitness gurus,” I would never make you pay that much for anything. Hell, I wouldn’t even make you pay the typical crazy prices you usually see manuals like this being sold for ($67, $77, even $97). What a joke!
That’s why today I’m making this entire package available for only…
Yup, seriously. And that includes EVERYTHING. All 11 workout routines, over 45 different versions, endless options, and all of the details and guidelines you’ll need to get the best results possible. Not to mention, FREE updates for life!
You get instant access to all of it for just a single one-time payment of only $27. Keep in mind that this reduced price will go up when I start adding new workouts, so now is definitely the time to grab your copy before this discounted price is gone for good.100% Money Back Guarantee
Still not sure if this is right for you? Still not convinced that you’re going to get the absolute best results you’ve even gotten? Still not sure what to do?
Well, guess what? I am sure. I’ve already seen exactly how well every single one of these workout routines work, and I’m now SO confident in them that I’m willing to personally guarantee your satisfaction.
How? With a full 60 day money back guarantee. I want you to closely review this guide, and then take the next 8 weeks to actually put it to the test.
If you aren’t totally satisfied with the information you’ve received and you aren’t absolutely thrilled with your results, I want you to simply send me an email and tell me. I will promptly respond by giving you a full refund. No hassles. No questions asked. That’s how confident I am in these workouts.
Do you know what that means? It means there is absolutely NO risk here, just reward. You honestly have nothing to lose and some amazing results to gain. So what are you waiting for?Get Instant Access To
The Best Workout Routines!
Are you ready to finally stop searching for your perfect workout routine? Are you ready to stop wasting your time and effort with nothing to show for it? Are you ready to get the BEST results as FAST as possible?
Then just click the big “Add To Cart” button below to get instant access to The Best Workout Routines…
NOTE: When you click the “Add To Cart” button, you will be taken to PayPal to safely and securely make your one-time payment of just $27. IMMEDIATELY after, you will be able to download this entire guide to your computer and start using these workouts today! Enjoy your results.